System 50:50 full description is here URL LINK
To begin with it is rehearsal group that researching the music system 50:50 and remain so, concert offers or suggestions will be considered when they arise.
The quartet is drawn from the contact list of 8 or more names. It is not a closed group of four names.
The web application doodle is shared with the contact list and helps to identiify the appropriate dates for rehearsal.
The session may feature four musicians in the room or more say six but only four play as a quartet during the rehearsal pieces.
- The duration of the piece.
- The default duration is 6 minutes
- Playing as a trio too
- sharing by discussion the individual strategies used during performing system 50:50 as a quartet.
- Location : private space is being considered at this stage, other options include the LIC studio at The Bluecoat
- Frequency of session: once every 4-6 weeks or as agreed.
names of individual interested
- Ian Simpson
- Jair-Rohm Parker Wells
- Phil Morton
- Phil Lucking
- Richard Harding
- Robin Hartwell
To express an interest, to request to join the project, refer to the following contact details or use the form below.
- email : email@example.com
- Call Phil Morton mob 07999518582