How to confirm: For projects using the web app `doodle`
key points in the video on the confirmation process.
- Reminder, initial participation in a `doodle` only indicates availability, at this point there are no, agreements or confirmations
- Confirmation phase top tips
- Read the text shared in the newsletter or the doodle introduction, the instructions work, and they are there to help you
- One place - there is only one place to confirm your intention to attend
- The comments section of the doodle
- Please do not confirm via - email, sms, facebook, facebook messenger, verbally the next time you see someone, Instagram, twitter, twitter messaging, via a friend, via email to the wrong email address: the list is endless:
- What are you confirming
- The time
- The Date
- The place
- Your name and you will be there.
- An example - sometimes referred to as the superscript
- Confirmed - good to good at 7.45pm on 3rd July at the Vortex - Jo Black
- Confirmed - good to good at 7.45pm on 3rd July at the Vortex: it's in the diary - Jo Black
- You can copy and paste the superscript.
- Examples of what is not requested
- See you there
- Got it
- None of the above confirm the arrangements agreed.
- TOP TIP
- use a diary or calendar (some artists do not)
- Enter the confirmation in your diary
- Despite appearances and emotional reactions: the above should take less than 10 seconds: the process saves the admin team 40 hours.
This video and the theory and practice is supported by the network forum registered members, project participants who wish to discuss and debate this further can do so therein.
Emails received on this topic will be posted to `topic` `Doodle confirmation for participants`
URL LINK - is here -
phpBB topic and search - USR F482T873
nickname - Doodleconfirm
phpBB search wildcard: pre-post script any fragment with *T873